Grant Funding 2017/18
Each year the Policy and Finance Committee allocates an amount of money to support local organisations who specifically provide services to the residents of Dursley. Requests and applications for funding are welcome from all organisations who operate in the town.
Applications for small and revenue grants are now CLOSED. All applicants will be contacted by the Town Clerk shortly after the Council meeting on the 3rd October.
Urgent Grant Applications can still be sent to the Town Clerk.
- Grants Awarded 2017/18 (PDF, 363 Kb)
Allocation of Grant Funding allocated by Dursley Town Council in 2017/18
- Grant Application Form 2017/18 (MS Word, 66 Kb)
Grant Application Form for 2017/18.
- Grant Policy 2017/18 (PDF, 387 Kb)
Grant Awarding Policy for 2017/18.
- Grant Evaluation Form (MS Word, 47 Kb)
Grant Evaluation Form
Grant Funding 2016/17
- Allocation of Grant Funding 2016/17 (PDF, 384 Kb)
Allocation of Grant Funding allocated by Dursley Town Council in 2016/17
Grant Funding 2015/16
- Allocation of Grant Funding 2015/16 (PDF, 75 Kb)
Allocation of Grant Funding allocated by Dursley Town Council in 2015/16.