1. Skip to content

Dursley Town Council look after some of the street furniture in to town, this includes some of the bus shelters, noticeboards, benches and other miscellaneous items. The Town Improvements committee is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the street furniture.

The majority of road signs, bollards, pedestrian guardrails etc. is maintained by Gloucestershire County Council.