Who we are & what we do
Dursley Town Council consists of 17 elected councillors who serve for a four year term. All Councillors are voluntary.
Council Meetings - see the diary of meetings for more information.
For further information relating to the services offered by the Town Council please contact the Town Clerk who will be happy to give advice and assistance.
Councillors, Committees & Policies
- Introduction to the Strategic Plan 2017-2020 (PDF, 339 Kb)
Introduction to the Strategic Plan 2017-2020
- Stategic Plan 2017-2020 (MS Excel, 52 Kb)
Dursley Town Council's Stategic Plan 2017-2020
- Policy & Finance Committee Budget 2017 to 2020 (PDF, 50 Kb)
- Green Spaces Committee Budget 2017 to 2020 (PDF, 29 Kb)
- Town Improvements Committee Budget 2017 to 2020 (PDF, 21 Kb)
We have a small team of full-time and part-time staff that work together to deliver the range of services we provide. They can be contacted through our office in Castle Street or, by phone or email.
Town Mayor - History
Town Clerks (since 1974)
Town Council Elections
Town Council Elections for the Kingshill, Highfields & Central wards were most recently held in 2016. The election was uncontested. The latest election information is available on the Stroud District Council website. Please click on the link below:
Members Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct (PDF, 28 Kb)
The current code of conduct for Dursley Town Councillors