Planning Committee meetings ae held monthly, normally the third Tuesday of the month commencing at 18:30 in the Methodist Church Rooms, Castle Street, Dursley.
To find when the next Planning Committee meeting is being held please search on our Council Meeting Diary.
The Planning Committee
- reviews and responds to area plans that will affect the town
- receives and stores copies of all planning applications submitted for the town
- considers each application as a committee
- welcomes public opinion on the proposals - verbally, by email or in writing
- submits its opinion to Stroud District Council - the planning authority who makes the final decision
Upcoming Agendas, papers and a record of previous minutes are available on our document register.
Cllr Mel Laybourne
Cllr Matt Nicholson
Terms of Reference
- Terms of Reference for Planning Committee (MS Word, 11 Kb)
Terms of Reference for Planning Committee