Dursley Town Council manages Kingshill Cemetery which is open for burials.
We also maintain the closed burial ground at St Mark's, Woodmancote which has a small Garden of Rest for the interment of ashes only.
We are members of the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management.
- Dursley Burial Ground - Fees and Charges (PDF, 136 Kb)
Dursley Burial Ground - Fees and Charges - amended September 2018
- Cemetery Regulations - Amended June 2017 (PDF, 146 Kb)
Cemetery Regulations - Amended June 2017 .
- Notice of Interment form (PDF, 29 Kb)
Notice of Interment Form - amended on 13 July 2015
- Memorial Plaque Application Form (PDF, 71 Kb)
Memorial Plaque Application (Garden of Rest/Garden of Remembrance).
- Purchasing & Transferring an ERB (PDF, 358 Kb)
Council's Exclusive Right of Burial Guide.
- Exclusive Right of Burial Purchase Agreement (PDF, 70 Kb)
Council's Exclusive Right of Burial Purchase Agreement.
- ERB Change of Ownership Form (PDF, 65 Kb)
Exclusive Right of Burial Change of Ownership Form.
- Kingshill Cemetery Guidelines for Memorials & Planting (PDF, 154 Kb)
Guidelines for Memorials and Planting in Kingshill Cemetery
- Memorial Application Form (PDF, 23 Kb)
Application to Erect/Carry Out work on a Memorial