LATEST NEWS - November 2018
Dursley Town Council is pleased to announce that following the referendum held on Thursday 15th November the Future Dursley - Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) was approved.
The turnout for the election was 31.7% with 85.5% voting for the plan to be approved. The Future Dursley NDP will now be used to determine planning applications in the local Dursley area.
Dursley prepared the Neighbourhood Development Plan under the powers granted by the Localism Act 2011. NDPs give local communities the power to put in place planning policies for the future development and growth of their neighbourhoods. This community led project is being guided by a Steering Group made up of local residents and town councillors.
Dursley Town Mayor Neil Grecian said "I am very pleased that after four years we have a democratically approved NDP in place. This important document will form part of the planning process and will help shape Dursley over the coming years. My sincere thanks go to the volunteers, staff and councillors who have contributed to the Steering Group and the drafting of the plan and associated documents".
Future Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan 2018 -2031 - Referendum Version
- Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (2018-2031) - Referendum Version (PDF, 23.7 Mb)
- Gladman Developments Limited Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 230 Kb)
- Pegasus Group on behalf of SDC Property Services Team Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 3 Mb)
- Bell Cornwell on behalf of Avant Homes Ltd Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Stroud District Council Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 300 Kb)
- Dursley NDP 2018-2031 Initial Comments of the Independent Examiner (PDF, 43 Kb)
- Response to the Initial Comments of the Independent Examiner (PDF, 176 Kb)
- Dursley HRA issues (PDF, 28 Kb)
HRA Issues raised by Examiner - SDC response is in Examination Report
- Report to SDC on the Examination of the Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 168 Kb)
- Regulation 15 Submission Letter (PDF, 115 Kb)
- Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 493 Kb)
Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan Area
- The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley (PDF, 455 Kb)
The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley
- Future Dursley NDP - Consultation Statment (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement 2018 - 2031 (PDF, 942 Kb)
- Dursley NDP - Contribution to Sustainable Development (PDF, 91 Kb)
The Assessment of the Dursley NDP Contribution to Sustainable Development
- Strategic Environmental Assessment & habitats Regulation Assessment screening determination report from Stroud District Council (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Dursley NDP Reg 16 Summary Leaflet (PDF, 201 Kb)
- Public Consultation
- Evidence Base for the NDP
- Reg 14 Consultation Feedback from Statutory Consultees (PDF, 206 Kb)
- Reg 14 Detailed Comments Response Schedule (PDF, 571 Kb)
- Regulation 14 Consultation Feedback (PDF, 220 Kb)