Dursley is preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) under the powers granted by the Localism Act 2011. NDPs give local communities the power to put in place planning policies for the future development and growth of their neighbourhoods.
LATEST NEWS - June 2018
Stroud District Council will run the Regulation 16 Consultation from 15th June 2018 to 27 July 2018. The plan and accompanying documents can viewed online below. Hard copies are available to view at Dursley Town Council offices, Dursley Library and Stroud District Council's offices.
If you would like to make a representation, please send your comments by email to email@example.com or in writing to Simon Maher, Neighbourhood Planning Officer, Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, GL5 4UB.
The Future Dursley NDP will be subject to an independent examination in August and if approved, a referendum in the Autumn 2018 or early 2019. If a majority of residents vote in favour of the plan it will be adopted by the District Council and become a statutory document.
This means that the plan will be taken into account when planning applications are considered or proposals made.
This community led project is being guided by a Steering Group made up of local residents and town councillors. To find out more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 547758
This is the Submission Version of the Future Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- The Submission Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 25.3 Mb)
- Regulation 15 Submission Letter (PDF, 115 Kb)
- Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 493 Kb)
Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan Area
- The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley (PDF, 455 Kb)
The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley
- Future Dursley NDP - Consultation Statment (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement 2018 - 2031 (PDF, 942 Kb)
- Dursley NDP - Contribution to Sustainable Development (PDF, 91 Kb)
The Assessment of the Dursley NDP Contribution to Sustainable Development
- Strategic Environmental Assessment & habitats Regulation Assessment screening determination report from Stroud District Council (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Dursley NDP Reg 16 Summary Leaflet (PDF, 201 Kb)
- public consultation
- Evidence Base for the NDP
- Reg 14 Consultation Feedback from Statutory Consultees (PDF, 206 Kb)
- Reg 14 Detailed Comments Response Schedule (PDF, 571 Kb)
- Regulation 14 Consultation Feedback (PDF, 220 Kb)