Dursley is preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) under the powers granted by the Localism Act 2011. NDPs give local communities the power to put in place planning policies for the future development and growth of their neighbourhoods.
LATEST NEWS - August 2018
The Regulation 16 Consultation is now closed. SDC received four detailed written representations which you can read below.
John Slater, BA (Hons), DMS, RTPI has been appointed to carry out the independent examination of the Dursley NDP. His initial comments are in a short report which you can also read below. It is anticipated that this examination will be completed in September.
If the Dursley NDP is apprioved, a referendum will be held in the Autumn 2018 or early 2019. If a majority of residents vote in favour of the plan it will be adopted by the District Council and become a statutory document.
This means that the plan will be taken into account when planning applications are considered or proposals made.
This community led project is being guided by a Steering Group made up of local residents and town councillors. To find out more please email: email@example.com or call 01453 547758
- Gladman Developments Limited Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 230 Kb)
- Pegasus Group on behalf of SDC Property Services Team Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 3 Mb)
- Bell Cornwell on behalf of Avant Homes Ltd Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Stroud District Council Regulation 16 Representations (PDF, 300 Kb)
- Dursley NDP 2018-2031 Initial Comments of the Independent Examiner (PDF, 43 Kb)
This is the Submission Version of the Future Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- The Submission Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 25.3 Mb)
- Regulation 15 Submission Letter (PDF, 115 Kb)
- Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 493 Kb)
Map of Designated Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan Area
- The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley (PDF, 455 Kb)
The Designation of Neighbourhood Area Certificate for Dursley
- Future Dursley NDP - Consultation Statment (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement 2018 - 2031 (PDF, 942 Kb)
- Dursley NDP - Contribution to Sustainable Development (PDF, 91 Kb)
The Assessment of the Dursley NDP Contribution to Sustainable Development
- Strategic Environmental Assessment & habitats Regulation Assessment screening determination report from Stroud District Council (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Dursley NDP Reg 16 Summary Leaflet (PDF, 201 Kb)
- Public Consultation
- Evidence Base for the NDP
- Reg 14 Consultation Feedback from Statutory Consultees (PDF, 206 Kb)
- Reg 14 Detailed Comments Response Schedule (PDF, 571 Kb)
- Regulation 14 Consultation Feedback (PDF, 220 Kb)