Dursley Summer Festival
Dursley Summer Festival will take place on Saturday 13 July 2019 between 9:00am -2:00pm in the Town Centre.
The Festive Dursley group have been busy organising the event this year with Dursley Town Council.
Attractions include a
-Display and parade of Classic Cars
- Stalls in Parsonage Street
- Magicians and Face painters
- Music from Rednock Swing Bank
- Games on St James Church Green
- Children's Trail
- Old films and exhibits on Display in the Town Hall
- Jacob's House and the Heritage Centre will be open-'Best of British' window display competition and much more...
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:04 by John Kay