Serving the people of Dursley

Recycle your Tree!

Recycle your Tree!

Recycle your Christmas tree in aid of Longfield Community Hospice. JustHelping will be collecting in the following postcodes on 8th, 9th and 10th January 2023.

GL2 (2,3,4,7), GL3 (4,9), GL4 (0,3,4,5,8) GL5, GL6, GL7 (1,2), GL8 (8), GL10, GL11, GL12, GL13

Longfield Community Hospice will receive 90% of the net monies raised. JustHelping will distribute the remaining 10% to other local charities.

Register via the Justhelping app or via the website www.just-helping.org.uk/register-tree before Tuesday 3rd January 2023 at 10.00 am.

Posted: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 12:30 by Ann Lyon

Tags: Christmas Event